September 12, 2006

Yoghurt Lover’s Story




I’m a yoghurt lover. Yoghurt, yoğurt or yogurt, or less commonly yoghourt or yogourt (see spelling differences), is a dairy product produced by bacterial fermentation of milk. It can be made from any milk, but modern production is dominated by cow's milk. The fermentation of milk sugar (lactose) produces lactic acid, which acts on milk protein to give yoghurt its gel-like texture and characteristic tang. Yoghurt is often sold in a fruit, vanilla, or chocolate flavour, but can be unflavoured. (taken from wikipedia)

At first time I try to eat yoghurt, hmmmm it has strange taste. But next time I eat it, it’s really great and make me want it more and more. For me, it’s not enough to eat it one cup a day. But I’ll bankrupt if I following my desire to eat yoghurt more than one cup a day hahaha………………I already try so many brand of yoghurt. Most of imported yoghurt has great taste. But it doesn’t mean the local yoghurt not good. There are some brand has great taste too. Even not the same as the imported one but you may try these. Some local brand that you may try are Mela, Nice, and King. But for King you must mix it with another brand to get delicious taste.
I's like to add another info for you that emmi-swiss yoghurt is so delicious. The best yoghurt that i ever eat (my husbands says that it's really the same as the one that he eat at norway).

REASONS TO USE YOGHURT

  • Yoghurt is rich in potassium, calcium, protein and B vitamins, including B-12.
  • Research shows yoghurt strengthens and stabilizes the immune system.
  • Lactose in milk is converted by Yogurt's bacteria into lactic acid which helps digest lactose or dairy products.
  • The lactic acid of yoghurt is a perfect medium to maximize calcium absorption.
  • Research shows women who eat 4 cups of yoghurt/week have less vaginal and bladder infections.
  • Yoghurt can be used as an effective douche.

No comments: