September 6, 2006

Patra Hotel – Bali

This time my Journey move to Bali. It’s the second time I went to Bali. Now I’m here with all my office co worker. Actually I want to share bad experience now, because all the food here is not good. The meat is not well cooked and stiff. So I lost my appetite. Then I go find another food. Wow there is cream soup over there, so I walked there with sparkling eyes and fully hope it would be good. But after the first spoon of soup come over my throat I stop eating because it’s also tasteless. Hik hik hik finally I just eat the fruit and drink a lot of juice hehehehehe………(the good point here is I ate healthy food even a little bit hungry at night kruk kruk kruk it’s the sound of my hungry stomach)

But til now I still don’t know where is the great restaurant in Bali. So if there is anyone who knows the best food ever in Bali, share with me please …………so when I go to bali again I can eat well (not another fast food anymore hehehehe)

No comments: