September 11, 2006

Sate Kambing Session



On the way home, Me and my husband feeling hungry so we decide to stop by at a restaurant. After think for the moment we decide to eat Sate. Hmmm…….it’s one of my favourite food. I love any kind of sate. Like sate ayam ( small pieces of chicken roasted on skewer), sate kambing ( small pieces of goat meat roasted on skewer), sate bulus made from small freshwater or land turtle (ehm it was, now I can’t eat it because it forbidden in our religion), sate sapi ( small pieces of cow meat roasted on skewer), sate kerang ( small pieces of shell roasted on skewer), etc. But this afternoon we choose sate kambing and orange juice. It says that when we eat some food with high fat its better to have orange or lime with it to reduce fat.

Even it’s not the best “sate kambing” that I ever eat but it’s not too bad also. For people who loves sate kambing I recommended you to try sate kambing in front of Sunda Kelapa Mosque and near my House. It has good taste and not too expensive.


No comments: