September 8, 2006

Wings Dome – Plaza Semanggi



After a long long time not spending Saturday night together, we got the time tonight. We decided to come to Plaza Semanggi. After looking around from Ground Floor to third Floor, we decided to try Wings Dome, because the place looks cozy and private. My husband ordered burger and pink guava. I ordered vegetables cream soup cream + appetizer. I don’t want to eat much because I’m not really hungry. Here we found out that there is burger with egg.Egg is my hubby favourite food so he is very excited founded that there was an egg within the burger. The taste is good and the size is big. It’s very suitable for my hubby. The vegetables cream soup cream is great too. It made from vegetables blended with potatoes. Drinks that we ordered are fresh and unique. I love it very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great site wul :D
makes me feel hungry again hehe

liaprabu said...

Jeng Wuuuuuuuuuuuuul... I started to check out your blog by clicking diz post, 'cos been longggg time I wanna try WINGS DOME!! I got 25% discount there from my StandChart Gold.. ;-) So..so.. is it recommended?? How bout BUKBER there???