September 6, 2006

Holiday Inn Resort - Lombok

Where is the food ??? (it's already gone in our stomach hehehehehehe.....)


It’s our Gala Dinner. Here, we could find many kind of food from kambing guling (I can’t find the synonym in English) til seafood again. Kambing guling it’s goat meat which is grilled and eat with soysauce. And one more time, I didn’t bring camera so no food picture anymore hikhikhik…….About the taste of the food I thought there is no special thing I could tell you. Honesty it’s very standar.

It’s the end of Lombok Tour, unluckily I forget the name of restaurant that I ever eat pelecing kangkung (one of traditional food). It’s made from kangkung(vegetables) with coconut spread above it, umm it’s so delicious and fresh very suitable for people who loves vegetables. Maybe we could say it’s one of Indonesian traditional salad like in Java we could find “urapan”.

No comments: