September 13, 2006

Sendang Kapitu - Jogjakarta


This Restaurant is far away from the city, but the place is so special. You can imagine it by looking at picture above. If it is a hotel than you can imagine it as a resort. This restaurant take place at Minggiran area.

Special menu here is the shrimp. Fresh and Delicious.

Unfortunatelly, I can’t eat shrimp. But for somebody like me, there are another menu like chicken, squid and fish.

Even though I know I can’t eat shrimp,but when everybody eat it, I can’t stand it anymore, I eat only one piece of shrimp. But it’s really really bad experience for me. My stomach can’t stand it, and then I have to throw up away everything within my stomach.Oh My God, along the way home I feel sickening. It’s really bad situation for me. But for shrimp mania, you can visit this place when you go to jogjakarta.

No comments: