September 12, 2006

Toraya Coffée – Ambassador Mall







It’s one of our way to spend week end together without our cutie little sun J. We loved to have a cup of coffee or else while we are talking. My husband ordered Caramel Machiato (the special menu from Toraya Coffee) while I prefer to choose Caramel Apple Cinder and we also ordered Spring Roll.

Caramel Machiato made from coffe with Caramel inside and sowing with cream above it. It’s yummy! Whereas Caramel Apple Cinder is more delicious for me. The taste is great. It made from apple juice with caramel inside and also sowing with cream above it. I really love this kind of beverage. The Spring Roll is very crunchy. You may try this menu. You’ll not disappointed.

But for me this place is only recommended for smoker. If you are no smoking, you’ll be dislike this coffee shop, because there is no room for no smoking people.

No comments: