June 26, 2007

Cup & Cino - Plaza Semanggi

Yesterday we went to Plaza Semanggi.  I read that with manhattan card there will be 50% discount at Cup & Cino Plaza Semanggi, So we decide to visit that place. So after playing basket at Game Master we went there. After walking around for about 10 minutes to find the place, finally we found it. After read the menu, we decide to order some menu as the following:

Ice Cappucino

Garlic Bread

Spicy Fried Calamari

Nachos de carnes

Promotion Drink which made from blackcurrant and pineapple juice (I forgot the name)

 

But actually be careful when you order, because for promotion menu we can’t get 50% disc so better not order the promotion menu J

Overall for me the taste is so Italian but the place is not. And unfortunately, they didn’t separate between smoking and no smoking room so I think it’s not suitable for us who do not smoke. In Indonesia people don’t take attention to non smokers. They don’t care whether it can caused negative effect for people who do not smoke to be around the smokers. I hope someday people will take care of this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah sulit dibaca nih...hurufnya kok aneh ya? Udah gitu Inggrisnya pating pecotot...

kopidunia said...

I went here only once. For an espresso...40 ribu! What?!? Must be special rip-off price for bule, I thought, but I didn't say anything. Never again will I go there. Besides, Coffeebean gives me the same for half the price :-) And you're right, the smoking is terrible here. The Gloria Jean's upstairs is much better :-)

Hani said...

Yeps, ini tempat emang ga enak pol, both food and place. Over priced juga.