June 22, 2007

Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf - Jakarta


For us it's one of our favorite place to hang out. We are the coffee lovers so that we love to try some new coffee shop everywhere. And especially for Coffee Bean, It has a lot of delicious coffee to try. We already visited three place of Coffee Bean around Jakarta. First time we went to Coffee Bean at Plaza Senayan and the second time at Taman Anggrek Mall then last time we went to Coffee Bean at TIS Square at Tebet. The last place we visited is the best place for us because they separate between smokers and non smokers. For smokers there a place upstairs, while non smokers located downstairs. It's really comfortable for us, because the separation is very good so that as non smokers person we really not feeling smoke around us. And it was good for hang out for hours there.

For the picture above I've taken at Taman anggrek mall maybe next time i'll take a picture of coffee bean at TIS Square.

1 comment:

kopidunia said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm a non-smoker myself and a Coffeebean-lover and so far I haven't found one where I'm not bothered by the smoke. TA is my favourite :-) Hm, I don't even know where TIS is, but I will find out.
Kopi Dunia