February 7, 2007

WINGS DOME 2nd edition


Actually we already been there for about one month ago. But because a lot of works to do, I couldn’t write it directly like I used to do. And also coz now I already got new laptop so I can feel the beat of writing anymore hehehe…….
Like I said in the title, it was the second time we went there. That time we ordered totally different menu from the previous time. We got special menu chicken wings and another kind of burger. I forgot name of burger but I think it was not too special just like another burger, the previous burger we order it’s more special and unique. But the chicken wings was really hot! I ordered the one with “sangat pedas=very hot” variable J And it’s really hot even for me who loves chili so much. And my friend call me “chili ghost”. Also another favourite menu of ours was onion ring. For drink I totally forgot the name but one of juice that we ordered made from “terong belanda (I don’t know what in English, couldn’t find it)”


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.